How To Check Your 2018 Admission Status In Caps Portal And How To Accept Or Reject It
Admission Status On JAMB CAPS: there are has been questions from our readers and from prospective 2018/2019 admission candidates asking on ‘’How do I check my admission status in caps portal’’? Some of which is: ‘’can I accept or reject admission if I have not been offered admission yet on the School website they chose as their First choice?
However, in this article, all questions asked is about to be answer here and that’s what you are all about to learn in this tutorial.
Although, we had already explained everything about Jamb caps for 2017/2018 admission for the last year candidates. Nevertheless, If you still didn’t know what Jamb caps all about then you can click here now to read more about JAMB CAPS PORTAL | JAMB CAP Admission Portal.
Let’s us drop the cock and bull story and head on to today’s article tutorial
Admission Status – Steps By Steps On How To Check Your 2018/19 Admission Status In Caps Portal
Checking ones admission status could be challenging but in the tutorial, you will all learn how to Check Your Admission Status either you have been admitted in your choice of institution or not. To begin, note the following necessary criteria.
- Make sure you all have active data bundle. Otherwise, subscribe
- Open Google Chrome or opera or any browser app on your device phones or PC. Then;
- Visit the Jamb profile Login Portal toCheck Your Admission Status Using this link https://jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login
- Use Your JAMB Profile Email and Password created at CBT Centres during 2018/2019 JAMB Registration.
- Then scroll down to the LEFT Hand Side where you will see JAMB Admission Status.
- Click on the JAMB Admission Status
- A new page will open, where you will be require to choose the year of your JAMB registration. Choose 2018 and;
- Input your JAMB UTME/DE Registration Numbers and click on the Check Admission Status button to check and accept/reject your 2018 status of admission.
A new page will display where you will have your Personal Profile and Admission Profile as seen in the image below:
- You will see Accept/Reject Admission. In the case where you have been offer Admission and you like the school then click onaccept admission otherwise Click On ‘’Reject Admission’’.
In case the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission Yet Display then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
NOTE: Do not Accept Admission that you did not want if you are still expecting Admission in another better Institution otherwise once you accept the admission offered to you then your admission opening doors is closed for that year.
In other words, if you see welcome while you login to your Jamb Profile Portal, don’t be annoyed. Just use desktop version to see the menu by Clicking on the three dots on Google Chrome and scroll down to see desktop site and then click on check admission status
Not Admitted Yet On Jamb Caps Portal What Next?
In the case where you see not admitted yet in your Jamb Admission Status Caps place, this means that your Institution hasn’t started giving admission and the next thing to do is close the page and continue checking back. Even if you click on the accept admission TAB, It would not be clickable, so do not waste your precious time clicking.
However, by the time your school of choice releases her admission list, there will be two icon that’s going to be there; “ACCEPT” icon but also a ‘DECLINE’ icon . You are advice not to click on the ‘ACCEPT’ icon until you receive an admission notification from your institution of choice and also, ACCEPT If you are well OK with the course that you are given.
What If I Mistakenly Click On Accept Admission In My JAMB Admission Caps Portal?
In the Case you mistakenly accepted admission on the JAMB Admission Status CAP when you have not been offered admission by any Institution yet then I don’t think that would be an issue because it is JAMB that do collate Admission for Various Schools.
Nevertheless, where there will be issue is when you have been offered admission in a particular Institution, Let Say YABATECH and at the same time you probably be given Admission in another Institution say UNILAG and you prefer the course that was given by YABATECH to that of UNILAG and you had accepted that of UNILAG, It then means that your door of admission for that year has closed. I wish you the best. Note: If you fall into this category, drop a comment below.
JAMB Admission Status Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) On JAMB Admission CAPS:
- In case My status is showing ” recommended” can I accept it. Yes, If you are ok with the courses offered by the Recommended Institution.
- In the case My status is showing “Admission in progress” what does it mean. This means that your admission will soon be uploaded on the JAMB admission Status CAPS.
- Mine is showing Welcome… That means you are YET to be Admitted.
- I have been admitted in to UNILAG, but I checked on JAMB Admission Status caps, but I’m still seeing not admitted YET…What do you think could be the problem sir? That means the School that offered you Admission is Yet to Send Your Name to JAMB for Uploading.
- In case Jamb caps has admitted me but Institution says no admission given yet. That means you have finally been given Admission Just Accept the Admission and Print Out Your Jamb Admission Letter and take it to the Registrar of that Institution.
Related Searches For JAMB Admission Status:
Jamb caps,Jamb caps portal,Jamb caps admission status,Jamb caps admission list,Latest on jamb caps admission,What is Jamb caps all about?,Has Jamb started giving admission on caps?,How do I accept admission on Jamb caps,How do I reject admission On Jamb caps, What will happen if I reject admission on Jamb caps,How do I check my Second choice school admission list on caps portal,What’s Jamb caps portal website or link,Check admission status,Jamb cab,Checking jamb caps admission portal,Meaning of welcome and recommended in Jamb caps.
Check jamb caps admission status,Check if I am admitted in Jamb caps,
See Also: How to print your jamb admission letter.
Hope you found this helpful? Feel free to ask your questions.