American Visa Lottery 2020 | How To Apply For DV American Visa Lottery 2020 Application Form
American Visa Lottery 2020 | DV American Visa Lottery 2020 – This visa is out for foreigner from another country who can apply. Application for the American visa lottery today you will migrate to American with the fully funded visa lottery programme.
If you want to be selected for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, make sure you are a foreigner resident and make sure you are not a citizen from the United States of America, it is for those who are from a nation with a low migration rate to the United States.
Note: The American visa lottery do not add any fund to this lottery for you to make payment, the process is just free, immediately you are been selected make sure you avoid people you are asking you to give them money to process for your visa into the United States of America.
The website for the American visa lottery is still the same site which is been used by them, no new website has been created to avoid scam page and site. Read and check the steps on how to apply.
To have a successful rest of mind in filling the form, you must fill a form on the internet, don’t let anyone give you any form to fill with their bare hands, the form to fill the web is known as DS-5501, there is no other form named this, this form must be gotten before the registration begins.
This visa is not the way people do things such in a way they tell you (first come, first serve), make sure you don’t listen to anyone who advise you to apply the form very early( make sure you are up to the requirement before applying). Since it is named visa lottery, it doesn’t mean you rush into it, you may be the last person, you will also be chosen.
Make sure you submit the required document so as to make sure you have a well mind rest and successful application of the form you applied.
Immediately you have successfully registered the entry, confirmation screen will be displayed that contains your name and a valid confirmation number for the American Visa Lottery 2019. Make sure you print out the confirmation page for your future use or record. This confirmation number will be used to verify your application, so you have to keep your American Visa Lottery 2019 code safe.
Details Required/To Fill On The Form American Visa Lottery 2020 – U.S Visa Lottery 2020
The following are the details required on the 2020 American Visa Lottery Application Form. Thus;
- YOUR FULL NAME– Last/Family Name in Capital letters, First/Given Name, Middle Name
- YOUR DATE OF BIRTH– Day, Month, Year
- YOUR GENDER– Male or Female
- YOUR CITY WHERE YOU WERE BORN
- YOUR COUNTRY WHERE YOU WERE BORN – these is the particular country where you are given birth.
- COUNTRY OF ELIGIBILITY- same as above.
- VALID PHOTOGRAPH(S) OF YOURSELF– All photographs used must be recent, family or group photos are not allowed.
- YOUR MAILING ADDRESS –this your home address
- COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE TODAY-country you are living now
- PHONE NUMBER–make sure your phone number you putting in the registration is valid and active.
- E-MAIL ADDRESS–this is your email address, if you don’t have any email address kindly create one.
- WHAT IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION YOU HAVE ACHIEVED, AS OF TODAY?Make sure you select one of the following represents your own highest level of educational achievement: (1) Primary school only, (2) High school, no degree, (3) High school degree, (4) Vocational school, (5) Some university courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some graduate level courses, (8) Master degree, (9) Some doctorate level courses, and (10) Doctorate degree
- MARITAL STATUS– Unmarried, Married, Divorced, Widowed, or Legally Separated
- NUMBER OF CHILDREN– Total number of children.
- SPOUSE (wife/husband) INFORMATION– Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph.
- CHILDREN INFORMATION(your children details)– Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph, make sure you put all details correctly so as to avoid error or mistake.
Ineligible Countries For 2020 American Visa Lottery – U.S Visa Lottery 2020
BANGLADESH, BRAZIL, CANADA, CHINA (mainland-born), COLOMBIA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ECUADOR, EL SALVADOR, GUATEMALA, HAITI, INDIA, JAMAICA, MEXICO, PAKISTAN, PERU, PHILIPPINES, SOUTH KOREA, UNITED KINGDOM (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and VIETNAM.
Persons born in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan are eligible.
DV American Visa Lottery Eligible Countries | ForAmerican Visa Lottery 2020 Eligibility
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Sao Tome and Principe
|Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) |
Persons born in the Gaza Strip are chargeable to Egypt.
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
United Arab Emirates
Natives of the following Asia Region countries are not eligible for this year’s diversity program:
Hong Kong S.A.R., Macau S.A.R., and Taiwan do qualify and are listed above.
Persons born in the areas administered prior to June 1967 by Israel, Jordan, and Syria are chargeable, respectively, to Israel, Jordan, and Syria.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Denmark (including components and dependent areas overseas)
France (including components and areas overseas)
Macau Special Administrative Region
Netherlands (including components and dependent areas overseas)
Portugal (including components and dependent areas overseas)
Natives of the following European countries are not eligible for this year’s DV program:
Great Britain (United Kingdom).
Great Britain (United Kingdom) includes the following dependent areas:
British Virgin Islands
Turks and Caicos Islands.
Note that for purposes of the diversity program only, Northern Ireland is treated separately; Northern Ireland does qualify and is listed among the qualifying areas.
The Bahamas In North America, natives of Canada and Mexico are not eligible for this year’s diversity program.
|Australia (including components and dependent areas overseas) |
Micronesia, Federated States of
New Zealand (including components and dependent areas overseas)
Papua New Guinea
Samoa hall Islands
South America, Central America, And The Caribbean
|Antigua and Barbuda |
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Countries in this region whose natives are not eligible for this year’s diversity program:
How To Apply For The Dv American Visa Lottery 2020 Application Form
Applying for the American Visa Lottery 2020/ U.S Visa Lottery 2020 is like a simple steps but we will advice you know what you are doing else, any mistake leads to disqualification. Thus;
- Visit the American Visa Lottery official Portal HERE
- Fill all the required details that we had mention above
- make sure you take recommended passport photo size of 2×2
- Fill sincerl info and
- Click on Submit to printout the confirmation page
- Make sure you keep the U.s Visa Lottery Confirmation pin safe