You can all agree with me that But at times, we could not recall the code to check GT Bank Account balance which is fair because we are human.
Check GT Bank Account Balance without Internet phone
- Also read this important article; bank transfer charges charges banktransfer/
- GTBank 737 Account – Power Of GTB *737# Code
- GTBank Non-Resident Nigerian Account – How to Apply
Code to Check GT Bank Account
To check GT Bank Account, follow the following:
- First, Simply dial *737*6*1# on your phone and chose the particular sim card that you get Debit alert from.
- When ask for Insert the last four digits in your ATM to process.
Note: Remember code may not work if you have 0.00 credit on your line.
You can also perform other transaction on your mobile phone using Nokia or Android phones without internet. Examples of such transactions are: Airtel self airtel-others, buy data transfer funds to GT Bank or transfer funds to other banks and create and change PIN.