<img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-5108" src="http://www.guruscrib.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Delta-State-University.jpg" alt="DELSU Post UTME" width="320" height="172" />DELSU Post UTME 2016/2017 Form is out. Cuts off mark is 180- See Registration Guidelines & Deadline. Read on! This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University (DELSU), AbrakaÂ in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the Screening Exercise Form is out.
All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and that scored 180 and above can apply for the DELSU Post UTME 2016/2017 or Admission screening. But they must submit a copy of the jamb result with a scratch card attached to verify the result.Â Also read all posts concerning Post UTME of all schools in this category.
STEPS TO APPLYÂ FOR DELSU POST UTME FORM.
Candidates are required to go to www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only). Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
Payment should be made to any of the following banks for DELSU Post UTME form.
- Unity Bank,
- Zenith Bank,
- Fidelity Bank.Â Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VITUAL PIN DELSU POST UTME FORM.
- i. Visit www.delsuonline.com
ii. Click online Application.
iii. Click Start.
iv. Click screening exercise.
v. Click Start.
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number.
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN.
viii. Print out the PIN generated.
ix. Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
- (a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete theÂ DELSU Post UTME | Delta State University, Abraka, 2016 Screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and should not more than 20kb in size.
- (b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
- (e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and email address with which the University will communicate with candidates on venue.
(f) Candidates should visit www.delsu.edu.ng to print venue of screening a day after closure of application form.
(g) Candidates are expected to identify their venue and seat number before the scheduled date of screening.
SCREENING DATE & DETAILS FOR DELSU POST UTME FORM.
Screening will commence on Wednesday 29th June, 2016 at 8.00amÂ at site III, Abraka Campus.Â Candidates will be screened by oral interaction and aptitude test.
Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:
- i. A copy of print-out of venue and seat number.
ii. A copy of the print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.
iii. UTME Result Slip.
iv. Two recent passport sized coloured photographs with the full names of candidate and signature on the reversed side of the photograph.
CLOSING DATE FOR DELSU POST UTME FORM.
Application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Thursday 23rd June, 2016.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME.
- All the candidates are advised to be properly dressed. This is essential at the Personality Assessment Interaction (PAI). All Applicants should also arrive at the DELSU Post UTME screening venue at least 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidatesâ€™ names on their Oâ€™Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- GSM phones, electronic devices and bags are not allowed into the DELSU Post UTME screening venue. Also read – lasu post utme screening exercise for 2016/2017
- Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the DELSU Post UTME screening exercise.
- Any person caught impersonating during DELSU Post UTME screening exercise will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Hope this help? kindly share this post for others to benefit.Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @twitter Facebook & Google +