Executive Assistant to Director of Success job Vacancy – Executive Assistant to Director of Success is needed at Andela Nigeria. The job opportunity is open for those that are qualify to work as an executive assistant to director of success and he/she is interested in working with Andela Nigeria. Details of the job are explained below.
- Company: Andela
- Location: Nigeria
- Posted Date: Oct 22, 2017
- Job Type Full time Management
Executive Assistant to Director of Success Job Description
Andela Nigeria ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Executive Assistant.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
About this Role
The Success Executive Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Director of Success (DoS) by handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks. They are able to work independently with little or no supervision. The Executive Coordinator is a jack of-all-trades and a go-to person who operates well in ambiguity. They use good judgement and discretion with a positive attitude to ensure the Director of Success and their department runs efficiently. The right candidate feels both excited about and naturally gifted to handle all aspects of office management and executive assistance.
They are a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. The individual has the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. He/She will report directly to the Director of Success, Nigeria and work collaboratively with the Success team to ensure well-laid out plans are executed effectively.
We are looking for a self-starter. Someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves, jump in and be prepared for some long hours when necessary, and help us build an incredible business that can change the lives of young people in Africa.
Executive Assistant to Director of Success job Key Responsibilities
- Coordinating the flow of information to the Director’s desk as required for policy and operational decisions
- Owning and managing administrative tasks of the Director of Success
- Managing an extremely busy and active calendar for appointments
- Composing and preparing confidential correspondence for the Director of Success
- Screening phone and video calls and visitors on the DoS behalf
- Arranging and managing travel itinerary, agenda and logistics for the Success Department
- Anticipating the Director’s needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the Director’s agenda
- Completing critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans
- Enhances Director’s and company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value
- Assisting in coordinating team off-sites and all staff meetings
- Relieving the Director of day-to-day administrative duties
- Prepare clear, concise and accurate reports to support the Directors of Success in decision making
- Manage the completion and delivery of the DoS weekly deliverables to the Executive Team
- Assists the Success Ops Team track and update the DoS regarding the health status of Partners.
Executive Assistant to Director of Success job Requirements, Education, Knowledge and Skills
A great candidate for this role has the following attributes:
- Has a University degree
- Has experience at a start-up or other high-growth/fast-paced organizations
- Has excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills
- Is a polished professional having significant experience (minimum 3 years) supporting a senior executive/senior management
- Can plan and conduct complex and sensitive administrative and operational studies
- Is able to identify management and operational problems, investigate and evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions.
- Can interpret, explain and apply complex policies, regulations, and procedures
- Can represent the Director of Success in meetings with others and make effective public presentations
- Can organize and prioritize work and meet critical deadlines
- Has strong logistical management skills
- Has a strong proficiency with Google Apps: Calendar, Hangouts, Docs, Sheets
- Must be an all around awesome person – we have a strict no jerks policy at Andela