HOW TO PUT IN GOOGLE PIE ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE
Google Pie | Add Google Pie To Android Phones – This new version for all androids is known as android pie. They give several new features for androids. Some of the features are the navigation changes, fresh-new look etc. it has been announced that it will be used on smartphone pixel.
The application was officially released on the 6th of August 2018 known as android pie9“. This is available on the latest android phones for Google Pixel devices and the Essential Phone. Here I will like to let you know about the feature.
Features of Android Pie
- New Navigation Gestures: now, most android devices have three digital buttons at the bottom of their screen for direction interface. With the android pie, users of android device have the option to use only one button. It done by making new movement on the device. The home button whichis now used for an area where you can use the movement to view recently opened and used apps. What you have to do with the home button is to slide it up to view your recently used apps. When you go down the Home button again it brings all your apps to the screen.
- Digital well-being feature: it has a lot of functions, so let try to break down the steps. A well program on Android Pie as a new dashboard that breaks down your usage habits depending on the app. The other one is an app timer. With the app timer you can limit your time in an app. Here also there is a new wind-down mode that turns your phone’s interface into a black and white display at a set time every night. If you can’t press it due to the white and black display then you will reduce the time you spend on your device. Although, there are other parts of this feature that is not listed.
How to Install Android Pie on your Android Smartphone
They are two methods to do this on your android phone, but here I will give you a similar method. Read the procedures below to install it on your device.
How To Download the OTA update Method
- What you need to do first is to go to the android setting.
- Select System, System update, and then Check for update.
- Now you have done that, it will start downloading automatically.
- Final, reboot your phone after the update has installed, and you will be running Android Pie immediately.