The HReade Limited Graduate Job – 2017
HReade Limited Graduate Job – 2017 – HReade Limited Graduate Job Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on HReade Limited Graduate Job Recruitment 2017, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
HReade Limited Profile
What is HReade? HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm that adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring their Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. The goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
HReade Limited Graduate Job Vacancies
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Officer
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing
- Strong Knack for Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
Job Title: Procurement Supervisor
- Responsible for the strategic sourcing of goods and services, team capability development, market intelligence, facility management and the entire supply chain management in the downstream business.
- Ensures that the services are delivered in the most cost effective, valuable and efficient manner without compromise on EHSSQ standards, legal and regulatory framework, and environmental sustainability.
RECOMMENDED ARTICLE: NISR 2017 Job Recruitment
- B.Sc in Engineering, Sciences or Social Science from a reputable university.
- Applicant must have 8-10 years of relevant work experience; with at least 4years experience within the Oil & Gas industry(s) while other from relevant work experince.
Job Title: Safety and Security Supervisor
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that daily operations and activities at the Company’s Terminals, Plants, flow stations and Retail Outlets conform to international EHS standards.
- Ensures that the Company’s group business locations, plants, flow stations, retail outlets, etc. remain safe, free of health hazards and are environmentally friendly at all times.
- University Degree in Engineering or Environmental/Chemical Sciences.
- Solid knowledge of HSE Regulation Standards & Guidelines.
- 10-12 years of relevant experience within the Oil & Gas Industry.
How to Apply for HReade Limited Graduate Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more about the ompany, click here
Application Deadline 16th June, 2017.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @twitter Facebook & Google +