IKEDC Graduate Call Center Agent Recruitment 2018 – Apply For Graduate Call Center Agent
- IKEDC Graduate Call Center Agent Recruitment 2018 – Apply For Graduate Call Center Agent
- Jobs Opportunity in IKEDC Recruitment 2018 Apply For Graduate Call Center Agent Post
- IKEDC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- IKEDC Recruitment 2018/2019 Role & Responsibility
- How To Apply For IKEDC Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Call Center Agent
IKEDC Recruitment 2018/2019 is now open for all qualify Applicants. IKEDC Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Graduate Call Center Agent Vacancy.
The IKEDC Recruitment 2018/2019 employment details is what this article, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below.
The candidates that are interested in applying for IKEDC Recruitment 2018/2019 are requested to go through the details and ensure that you fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Jobs Opportunity in IKEDC Recruitment 2018 Apply For Graduate Call Center Agent Post
The IKEDC Recruitment 2018 job opportunity published is all on the IKEDC Recruitment 2018 Graduate Call Center Agent.
IKEDC Recruitment 2018 Job Details: Graduate Call Center Agent
IKEDC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For IKEDC Recruitment 2018/2019
This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification.
Requires between 1-2 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
IKEDC Recruitment 2018/2019 Role & Responsibility
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products and services.
- Report electric emergencies and outages.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services and/or construction and channel to appropriate office.
- Seek resolution of customer complaints.
- Respond to utility commission and agency inquiries.
- Updating customers’ account.
- To take telephone calls on behalf of IE in order to fulfil customer requirements.
- To know the most up to date information on all product and services of IE and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by Head customer Service and Head of Department.
- Technical Competencies
- Possesses current knowledge of profession.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good customer service management
- Good Phone Skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Good customer Service
- Department: Electricity
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment Type: Energy
- Location: Ikeja Nigeria
How To Apply For IKEDC Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Call Center Agent
Applicants and Candidate who desires to apply Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Nigeria, should follow the steps prescribe below:
Apply Online Link : http://careers.ikejaelectric.com/position/view/59
- Click on Home
- Click on Graduate Management Programme (GMP)
- You will see the position available
- Fill and Submit