INEC Voters Card Verification |Voters Card Application Online | Voters Card Registration
INEC Voters Card – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was set up by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to in addition to other things sort out elections into different political workplaces in the nation.
The elements of INEC as contained in Section 15, Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 Constitution (As Amended) and Section 2 of the Electoral Act 2010 (As Amended) incorporate the accompanying:
Sort out, embrace and oversee all elections to the workplaces of the President and Vice-President, the Governor and Deputy Governor of a State, and to the participation of the Senate, the House of Representatives and the House of Assembly of each condition of the league.
Orchestrate and direct the enlistment of people met all requirements to vote and get ready, keep up and modify the enroll of voters with the end goal of any election under this constitution;
Nigerians are urged to rapidly check if their Permanent Voters Cards are prepared for Collection through the connection provided underneath:
Nigerians are welcome to Re-apply for The Voters Card;
Candidates are permitted to re-apply for the INEC Voter’s Card on the condition that the data on the beforehand issued card will be wiped off i.e (erased)
Likewise to check the status of your Temporary Voters Card(TVC), and Permanent Voters Card(PVC), as this will help to;
- know their qualification status in the prospective elections, gubernatorial or presidential
- Know in case you’re a bonafide subject of Nigeria. In the event that your qualification status isn’t affirmed yet, at that point your all right Nigerian is encroached on.
- Any documentation finished with the (assumed invalid) TVC or PVC won’t be acknowledged in e.g banks et cetera.
- You as a subject of Nigeria will have no privilege to change individuals in initiative positions as invalid TVC or PVC will swing you to a latent Nigerian.
- If it’s not too much trouble click here to begin new application