Jamb Admission Status 2018/2019 – How To Check Your Jamb Admission Status For 2018/2019
Check Jamb Admission Status 2018/2019 | Candidate who apply for various institutions and have been waiting for their name to be release out on the school website can also check their name on JAMB Admission portal, this just an easy step. But here you may be given admission from different institution who you didn’t apply for their Post UTME Screening exercise but its only possible with Private institutes, else admission offer from other schools not possible. In other words, admission offer this year 2018/2019 is only base on the First choice of Institution of all candidates otherwise, you all have to wait till 2019/2020 JAMB Registration Form.
Last year scenario, candidates were given admission from different Institutions, in this case you can accept and Decline the admission if you not interested. Admission can be given to you by different school (Polytechnic, Monotechnic, and University). But this year, admission is base on First choice. However, in this article, you will be guide on how to check admission status and how to accept the admission from your JAMB CAP Portal. This article was written last year which was base on how to accept and how to check admission status 2017/2018.
this year process of checking admission status and accepting admission offer remains the same.Thus, below are steps to follow to check JAMB Admission Status:
Steps To Follow To Check Jamb Admission Status 2018/2019
- Log in to your JAMB profile to Jamb Admission Status 2018, the email you use for creating your profile at the CBT centers and the password you created. Will be the key to log in to your JAMB profile.
- Make sure you remember your password, if you don’t remember your password, kindly log in to your email you use in creating your JAMB profile. Search for JAMB on your email, you will find profile creation details. Tap on it where you can find the password you created. Now successfully you can log in.
- But if you can’t log in with your password which you find in your email. Don’t get panic you can reset your password. At the bottom page of the JAMB platform, you will find reset password. Tap on it where your details will be required, you have to put in a n email which you use in registering for the JAMB profile, put in your date of birth (dd//mm//yy) which you use when registering for your JAMB.;
- A reset link will be sent to your registered email, log in to your email, tap on the message sent to you, click on reset password, create a new password, which you make sure you won’t forget. Now you can successfully log in.
- Go to jamb.org.ng
- On your dashboard you will find JAMB caps for 2018
- Tap on it
- You will find admission status at the right-hand side of the platform.
- Click on it.
How To Retrieve JAMB Profile Password | How To reset JAMB Profile Account 2018/2019
If you find any difficulties in logging in to your JAMB profile, you can contact this number for help and assistance Mr seyi 08085798255 09038699846 for JAMB Profile Lost of Password And JAMB Profile Reset because, resetting the Jamb password yourself because the JAMB forget password no longer working; You won’t get Rest account code sent to your email.