Loopersclub.com – Most Paying ponzi scheme (Must Read updates)
As our duty to deliver updates about Ponzi Schemes that are paying currently. We logged in today to Loopersclub.com to check our accounts and we got below updates on loopersclub.com must read…….
“”We wish to apologize to anyone that felt ignored on any of our support channels. It wasn’t our intention to ignore anyone. We were simply overwhelmed by the messages and we couldn’t respond to all.
We have always remained transparent and open with what we are doing and how we hope to solve the issues.
To give a perspective of what happened to the loopers platform. We had a DDOS attack which ended up corrupting some of the user data on the platform. It affected users that made payments between Saturday 11th February and Monday 13th February.
We have since asked users to update their accounts to allow for the recovery of some of the corrupted data. It has so far being a very tedious process and has slowed things down a lot. Read below to find some of the things we are implementing to solve the problems. We couldn’t continue with emails because it was impossible attending to the thousands of emails we got.
For participants that didn’t get the chance to update their accounts.
In our previous posts, we asked users to update their accounts. Some claimed they didn’t get the chance to update theirs. If you fall into this category, click here and fill out the form.
For participants that their accounts were blocked even though they promptly made their payments.
If you fall into this category, click here and fill out the form.
Please note that this is for participants that had their accounts blocked after the system was brought back online.
For participants seeing incorrect “Total paid amount” on their PO
kindly click here to fill the form.
Important notice for users that were affected by the attack.
- We will isolate all affected users to allow us to focus and sort the issues properly. (this is a manual process and it expected to take a bit of time)
- Affected users will gradually be paid within the next 20days.
- As an incentive for affected user, any new PH will be prioritized. This means that if they provide any donation into the system, they will be merged to be paid within 24hrs.
- The incentive will last for the next 2 loops of affected participants. The first PH will be merged within 24hrs and the second donation on affected account will be merged within 48hrs.
For issues with scammers and malicious users
- A typical scammer will put up fake phone numbers or make himself incommunicado.
- We will add a “report as SCAM” button to report all suspected scammers. All suspected scammers will automatically be profiled as scammers and their profile will be published for all users to see. Reported users would be removed from the system.
- Loopers club will never pair you with participant outside the platform (Your PO).
- Ignore all form of SMS and email asking you that your account is about to be blocked etc.
About Loopers Day
- Loopers day is coming up on Friday 24th of February 2017.
- We will introduce new packages.
- On loopers day, there would be a fresh queue across all packages. this will last for a period of 24hrs.
We do not want to leave a bitter taste in anyone’s mouth. If you follow through all our updates, you will notice that we are very committed to sustaining the system and making it work. These measures we have outlined are necessary to keep the system alive. Apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you.””
Kindly share to your families and friends.
Your comment is welcome please. comment using comment box below: