Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2019/2020 | How To Apply For NDA Admission Application Form 2019
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2019/2020 – This is some form of NDA News updates. This is a form of conquering solution to those that have been asking the question, when will the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 71st Regular course form for 2019 be out?
The good news is that the NDA 71st regular course admission for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced and application is open to those that are interested to apply for the Nigerian defence Academy (NDA) 2019.
Furthermore, before we begins; this article solve puzzle as follows below:
- nda form 2019/2020
- nda form 2019/2020
- nigerian defence academy admission requirement,
- nda 2019/2020,
- nigerian defence academy courses,
- nigerian defence academy examination result, out
- nda application portal,
- nda candidate login
Note: Jamb Cut off mark is For Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2019 is 210 for engineering course and while 180 is for other courses.
How Much Does Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Cost?
NDA Application cost 2019 is #3,500.
Nigeria Defense Academy (NDA) 2019 Application Deadline
Deadline is Thursday, March 14th, 2019. Post-UTME Screening holds Saturday, April 13th, 2019.
NDA Entrance Examination Exercise
The NDA screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 13 April 2019.
NDA REGULAR COURSES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website/applications portal, as well as in the JAMB Brochure and website.
All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website/applications portal. Please note that working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage to applicants
Reguirements & Eligible for Admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2019/2020
Candidates that want to apply for NDA 2019/2020 must have the following requirements:
- Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) or GCE ‘O’ Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences while that of Faculty of Science is shown in the columns for compulsory and relevant credits. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy (2018). Note that candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry, and also the Nigerian Army has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in NDA.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor.
- Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
Candidates Ineligibility Details For Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2019/2020 Application
Candidates should note the following ineligibilities as it is important:
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of the examination will be accepted.
- Currently, admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, but Nigerian Airforce does not accept female candidates for now.
How To Apply For Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) 2019/2020 Application Form
Also NOTE this: Only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted as proof of payment.
Steps-By-Steps on How To Apply For Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) 2019/2020
The Application process steps by steps are:
- Step 1 – CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Your first step to apply to the Nigerian Defence Academy is to create an account. To do so; click Here to create an account.
- If you already have an Account, then click to login to the portal, you will be able to complete the registration process.
- Your account will enable you to purchase a form and also complete your application over several sessions. You will access your secure application in subsequent sessions by signing in under “Login” or “Application Status”.
NOTE: Candidates that have started an application previously, you can always log in to continue. The system will prompt you on how to complete the application. Once satisfied with the application, click on submit!
- Step 2 – PURCHASING OF NDA 2019/2020 APPLICATION FORM
Applicants can pay for their applications Online via the portal or via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice. Ensure you have completed the previous step “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to proceed.
To pay Online, Login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay Online’.
To pay via at any Nigerian bank of choice, login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay at Branch’
The application will guide you through the rest of the straightforward payment process
- Step 3 – UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS
The online required documents upload is necessary for the application. It is therefore advised that you please come along with the originals of this uploaded documents for sighting during your NDA interview.
Note: Always use the Support link to get help or assistance during the completion and submission of application process. Also, your application is not complete until all copies of your Credentials have been uploaded and submitted along with your application online.
- Step 4 – REVIEW Of Online Application
Your application will be reviewed online by the appropriate admission officials once submitted to Nigerian Defence Academy Online. All required application procedures must be completed on or before the appropriate application deadline.
- Step 5 – APPLICATION STATUS
Check the status of your application by logging into this system with the login details assigned to you for the application.
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2019/2020 Submission Of Applications (What You Should Know)
Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off mark will be allowed to participate in the NDA Entrance Examination.
Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2019/2020 Screening Test Date And REQUIREMENTS:
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 13 April 2019.
All eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre. The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number. State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost of their administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.
Application Portal: RCapplications.nda.edu.ng