NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization TimeTable: How to Register for NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization for both Stream 1 & 2
NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization Registration TimeTable: How to Register for NYSC batch A 2019 mobilization for both Stream 1 & 2 – Notification to the general public also to the prospective corps members for the national youth service corps, which was declare about the 2019 Batch A mobilization registration timetable & also the online registration for candidate who are to be mobilized.
Before candidates could know whether he or she has been mobilized for the NYSC Batch A 2019 Registration, however, prospective candidates should first of all check if their names is on the Jamb matriculation Admission List. This must be noted otherwise late and not mobilized prospective coprs could lead to NYSC Revalidation Process.
What will be the effect of the election with the registration of NYSC batch A 2019 registration?
There will be disturbed of the registration by the election which will let the registration be on hold of 2019 batch A registration after the registration.
Do you want to know about the NYSC Registration Date?
NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization registration will begin immediately after the conclusion of the 2019 general election. To get all candidate who want to apply for the application online safe and secure during the election.
As stated by the NYSC Batch A organizers, this registration will begin at March/April 2019 immediately the end of the election.
Make sure you keep yourself updated about the main point just because we will refresh this site just because they might be some changes.
What you Need for the 2019 NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization registration
All you need for the registration for the 2019 NYSC Batch A registration online, go through this menu below:
- You need to confirm your name on the matriculation list on jamb site by clicking this link or copy and paste this out on your browser https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist, carefully check this.
- Your JAMB registration number
- Your matriculation number
- Your personal information details
- First name
- Middle name
- Your date of birth
- Your marital status
NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization Registration For Married Candidates:
- If you are a married woman you will need to tender the following
Ii . Newspaper change of name
iii. Husband’s identity card
iv utility bill
v husband ‘s employment letter
- husband‘s driver license etc.
- Your passport which should be of white background
- Your next of kin, here you will have to put in two kin also address and phone number etc.
- The name of the first leaving certificate, secondary school, both starting year and ending year of schools.
- Your shoe size , trouser size also cloth size
- Now you have to sign a signature which you need to get this done by signing in a sheet of paper and uploading to the page where your signature is meant to be.
- Now you are done with all this steps you will need to make a payment through bank or remita.