NYSC BATCH B 2018-2019 UPDATE
This is to let the general public and corps members that the NYSC has released the 2018 NYSC Batch B steps for who are yet to be mobilized. The NYSC steps are explained better here.
NYSC 2018 BATCH ‘B’ ORIENTATION COURSE TO COMMENCE JULY 24
This is to let you know that all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has launched out the date for the commencement of the 2018 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course.
The Management of the Scheme has made an appointment of the 2018 Batch ‘B’ Orientation course to start on Tuesday 24th July, 2018 Nationwide.
Every PCMs are to continue to their Orientation camps at the camp addresses shown in their call-up letters.
They are also informed to read the instructions & guidelines on their Call-up Letters and understand, follow to them strictly and also to move out on time to avoid late night travels.
Before going through this guidelines I will like you to know what you need and how to choose your state you which to do your camping, you will be asked to choose a state which had started since 2016 batch , which is now the policy they had been following till now.
- . South-south 6 states from here: Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Edo, Rivers, Bayelsa,Cross Rivers.
- . South-west 6 states from here: Ogun, Ondo, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti.
- . North-west 7 states: Jigawa, Kaduna,Kano,Kastina,Kebb,Sokoto,Zamfara.
- . North-east 6 states: Adamawa, Bauchi , Borno,Taraba,Yobe.
- . North-central 6 states: Benue, Kogi, Kwara,Niger,Plateau.
WHAT YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW BEFORE MOBILIZE FOR NYSC BATCH B 2018
You leaving your home to an unknown place meeting different people, who you haven’t meet before, people of different Characters, Religion, Lifestyle, Religion, Tribe, Acts, etc. people you are to meet just get well prepared for all this. NYSC camp is not just like your church camp, school hostels or whatever you wish you want to call it, it different from the way you behave in your normal world, here you behave like you are more super matured, you have to control yourself as if you starting a peaceful contest. Make friend and try to have good company with others whom you are to meet there.
ITEMS REQUIRED for you to get comfortable before leaving when getting to the camp
- School I D card
- Call-up-letter (do not laminate)
- Statement of result
- Medical certificate to ensure you are fit & well balance
Buy a clear bag where you are to put all this inside, make five (5) photocopies of all this or even extra copies along with the original.
- Bucket( don’t bring along iron bucket)
- 3-4 round neck/ t-shirts & shorts
- 3-4 pairs of socks and white rubber shoe
- Mosquito net
- Pairs of handkerchief
- ATM cards( you will definitely need this as your partner)
- Kitchen utensils (plastics) , bring along water bottle this will be needed when doing parade on the field
- Simple drugs ( except tramadol & any hard drugs)
- Keys & padlock
- Tooth brush, tooth paste, bathing soaps, deodorants, sponge)
- Ladies can bring along their medical care (incase)
Your screening exercise will be started exactly you get to the entrance of the camp, get to the camp as early as possible, if you are leaving very far away from the state you are been mobilized , you must get to the state three days before your resumption to the camp to avoid delay & any other necessary important news.
All items given to you should be hold and monitor with care, get a marker to write your name and code on all your items given to you, you staying in the camp will last for only 20 days, the next or two days after you are ready to leave the camp.