RIRS/RIVTAMIS Registration 2019/2020: Rivers State Internal Revenue Service Online Registration 2019 – www.rivtamis.riversbirs.gov.ng
- RIRS/RIVTAMIS Registration 2019/2020: Rivers State Internal Revenue Service Online Registration 2019 – www.rivtamis.riversbirs.gov.ng
- Requirement for the RIRS/RIVTAMIS Registration 2019
- Categories for RIRS/RIVTAMIS Registration 2019
- How to Register/Apply for RIRS/RIVTAMIS Registration 2019
- Read More; Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps (RIVNESCA) Shortlisted
RIVTAMIS Registration 2019/2020- The Rivers State Internal Revenue Service (RIRS) online registration is now available. RIRS registration form and portal is now open for registration.
Remember that RIVTAMIS stands for Rivers State Tax Management Information System and RIRS stands for Rivers State Internal Revenue Service.
RIRS Registration form and portal @ www.rivtamis.riversbirs.gov.ng/index.html
Both RIVTAMIS and RIRS have the same function.
About– RIVTAMIS, Rivers State Tax Management Information System is an online platform that provides taxpayers and tax administrators a convenient and effective means of paying and managing taxes and tax information.
RIVTAMIS provides the general tax-paying public the very rare opportunity to not only pay their taxes, but to own their tax records and tax-related activities.
Requirement for the RIRS/RIVTAMIS Registration 2019
A valid email address
- Phone number
- Tax number
- Means of identification
Categories for RIRS/RIVTAMIS Registration 2019
There are two different categories of RIVTMAS or RIRS registration, they include;
- Corporate organization RIRS Registration
- Individual Tax payer RIRS Registration
How to Register/Apply for RIRS/RIVTAMIS Registration 2019
To apply click HERE and follow the instructions below
For Corporate Organization RIVTAMIS Registration
- Step one : log on to riversbirs.gov.ng/
- Step Two: Search for your name or company
- Step Three: Register and Update your information
- Step Four: Confirm and activate your account
- Step Five: obtain your RIVTIN (RIRS Registration Number)
For Individual Tax Payer RIVTAMIS Registration
log on to www.rivtamis.riversbirs.gov.ng/
Step 1: SEARCH- Click Register to display the Search Form. Click Individual category and enter any of your names in the text box provided. Click the search icon to display a search result. Locate your name from the list and click on it. If you do not find your name, Click the Not Found?, Register link on the search result. A registration form will display.
Step 2: COMPLETE REGISTRATION FORM -Complete the registration form displayed. Ensure you complete the required fields highlighted in red. Click the submit button when you are through. You will receive an email requesting that you confirm your registration. (Kindly check your spam box if you do not find it in your inbox). Click the sent link to confirm your registration. Update your records after confirming your registration and submit the update form.
Step 3: ACCOUNT ACTIVATION – After your account updating, RIRS will activate your account and you will receive an email to that effect. Account Activation will take only 24 hours.
Step 4: RECEIVE YOUR RIVTIN- When your Account is activated, you will receive an email informing you of this action. You will also receive your RIVTIN, which will uniquely identify you as a Registered Taxpayer. Your account will also be enabled to allow you perform other activities.