Unilag Distance Learning Institute Registration procedures stated in here. This is to call the attention of the Unilag DLI aspirants of the University of Lagos that; the after they are have been admitted into UNILAG Distance Learning programmes; be it the first and second admission list; Candidates whose names are on the list are to proceed with the Unilag Distance Learning online registration. In this article, you will see how to do the online unilag dli registration.
Kindly note this: the Unilag Distance Learning registration procedures is only for people whose names are on the DLI admission list.
UNILAG Distance Learning | Freshers Registration Procedure 2018
- Visit the Unilag portal at unilag.edu.ng.
- Navigate to “students”. From the drop down menu, scroll down to “student login”.
- Enter your dli application number and surname to log in (your password is your surname). You will be requiring changing the password from your surname to a more secure one when you have successfully logged in.
- Click on the “Update bio data” to edit your bio data and save it.
- Click on the edit educational history tab and upload the following documents;
- Original Letter of Acceptance (It was given to you during the screening exercise).
- A handwritten letter of preparedness to pay all the service charges (original).
- A reference letter from sponsor or employer (original).
- Passport photograph with white background.
- Click on the admission letter tab to print your admission letter from the school.
- Locate and click on “Generate or Regenerate fees” to generate the UNILAG DLI school fee for the current session. Copy the RRR code. Note that, the school fee can be paid in installments.
- Click on the “View Pay Advice” tab to view your payment advice.
- Proceed to pay your school fee online or go to a bank to pay with your RRR code.
After the payment has been successfully made, you can proceed to register your course form. See the ways to go about it below;
Registration of UNILAG DLI Course Form Procedure
- Visit Unilag.edu.ng.
- Under students, click on student login.
- Log in with your application number and surname.
- Click on course registration.
- Select the courses you want to register by ticking the appropriate boxes.
- You could add more courses by clicking on “select more courses” select the desired course and add.
- Preview all the selected courses and add.
As soon as the course form has successfully been registered, you will be assigned a Matriculation number for the Unilag dli programme. The matriculation number will be used to log into the student portal from henceforth till the day of graduation.
Then print your course form. Go to the DLI registration officer with your course form and other documents you uploaded to the portal from the procedures above.
You are also to submit the following documents to the Unilag DLI registration officers;
- Students Biodata form (colored print out).
- Students Payment Receipt (colored print out).
- Admission letter.
The submitted documents will be thoroughly checked for registration by the registration officers for approval.
Good Luck!Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @twitter Facebook & Google +