The most effective method to buy and register WAEC GCE Form (Second Series) 2019-waecdirect.org
- The most effective method to buy and register WAEC GCE Form (Second Series) 2019-waecdirect.org
- Rundown/list of banks selling WAEC GCE Form 2019
- The most effective method to Register For WAEC GCE Second Series 2019 Online
Subjects Selection for WAEC GCE Examination
English Language and Mathematics have been naturally selected for you because they are mandatory. You are required to select the other subjects you wish to register for in this examination.
Please note that at least Seven (7) and a limit of Nine (9) subjects are allowed (English Language and Mathematics inclusive).
WAEC GCE Second Series Registration Form 2019/2020
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2019 began on Monday, May 27, 2019.
All intending candidates for the examination are therefore, firmly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website-www.waecnigeria.org-to affirm available examination towns and subjects before acquiring the registration PIN.
The Effective Method to buy WAEC GCE Registration Pin 2019/2020
The WAEC GCE stick can be gotten from approved banks or accredited agents the whole way across Nigeria. The expense for the WAEC GCE second Series Registration Form is N13, 950 as it were. This sum must be paid in any of the accepted Bank Branch listed below and acquire the registration stick and VCD.
Rundown/list of banks selling WAEC GCE Form 2019
• First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
• First City Monument Bank Plc
• Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
• Heritage Bank Plc
• Sterling Bank Plc
• Polaris Bank Ltd
• Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
• Standard Chartered Bank Plc
• Zenith Bank Plc
• Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
• United Bank for Africa Plc
• Unity Bank Plc
• Access Bank Plc
• Diamond Bank Plc
• Ecobank Plc
• Fidelity Bank Plc
• WEMA Bank Plc
The most effective method to Register For WAEC GCE Second Series 2019 Online
Go to https://registration.waecdirect.org/to begin the registration process or click HERE.
• Once you have completed the registration structure, you are required to click the ACCEPT catch after which a preview of your details will be displayed.
• You are required to review your application at this stage and click the EDIT catch in the event that you desire to make any adjustment.
• You should click the SAVE catch in the event that you need to save your application and still be able to come back and adjust it. Note that you can just alter up to 3 times.
• Click the SUBMIT catch in the event that you need to present your application. NOTE that you will never again be able to adjust your application once you click the SUBMIT catch.
When will WAEC GCE (second series) 2019 Registration close?
The end date for WAEC GCE online registration is Friday, July 19, 2019. Ensure you hustle and apply before the deadline.
For more data on this, go along with us and other candidates on our online life platform pages.
Like our Facebook Page Here
Follow us on Twitter Here
Did you find apk for android? You can discover new Free Android Games and applications.