Website Part 2 | 5 Tips to Avoid Mistakes in Your Website Design Process
Website Part 2 – Many people design the website for their business to save their money. Awkwardly, they don’t know the concepts of a good website design. To design a good website is an art and science.
we recently wrote an article about Website Building | 4 Key Elements That Your Website Must Have for Adsense and was very helpful to our readers. This is the website Part 2 article and we believe this will also be helpful to all of us reading presently.
Art is its design and color combination and science is its user interface.
No matter if your business is new or the old one. But a creative website design definitely attracts the target audience.
In the absence of a website, nobody knows you and your trade. To design a website, you need a reliable website designing company. That will create a good website for your company.
To design a good website, a designer needs to avoid several mistakes at any cost. In this article, we are going to mention the mistakes as well as the tips to avoid them. A designer needs to know about these common mistakes to avoid design inconsistencies.
Here Are The Top Five Tips to avoid the mistakes while designing a website
Below are the top five tips to avoid while designing a website:
- Compatibility with Browser and Mobile Devices
- Poor navigation
- Unorganized and key words stuffing
- Cheap design agency
Having mentioned the five tips, let us explain them in detail one –by – one
Details Explaination of Five Tips To Avoid during website designing
- Clutter: Most people put too many videos, content, images and design elements on the homepage. It looks very messy, which makes the site busy as well as difficult to use. It confuses the user and looks untidy.
As a result, a user is not able to make any wise decision as it fails to conclude what the site is about?
*In order to avoid clutter, the home page should be very clear and give a quick information to the users. Keep the important things on the home page and add additional pages for detailed information.
It will save the time of the target audience.
- Compatibility with Browsers and Mobile Devices: If you tested the website on a single browser, you cannot declare it a good website, until you test it on all browsers and mobile devices. This mistake may harm the reputation of a website design company.
*Continuous Testing: Test the Website properly and consistently on different browsers, including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Safari. Make sure the website works appropriately on all devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Poor Navigation: Navigation is an important component, try to make it simple. Make sure that user should be able to navigate very easily without wasting a second.
Tip: The top navigation or left hand side navigation bar is the most popular way to direct the user.
*How to avoid poor navigation: A clear Navigation bar must be available on every page. A site map is also helpful for navigation. Through a map, users can see overall view of the website at a glance.
- Unorganized content and keyword stuffing: It is a myth that keyword stuffing will generate traffic to your website. Putting the name of your business in every single paragraph makes your content awkward to read.
*Hire a Content Specialist: A content writer possesses the expertise to write quality content without stuffing the keywords. Quality content will help you generate traffic on your website.
- Cheap Design Agency: In order to save money, sometimes people hire a cheap design company. This decision sometimes proves to be very harmful for your business.
*Expert Website Design Company: Choose the website designing company with an excellent track record.
Note: It is necessary to maintain the consistent User experience through the whole website design process.
No doubt, mistakes are common and resolving them is the proof of hard work. But in any case, we should not ignore them. To avoid making mistakes in Websites, the best practice is to hire a Web Site Designing Company with a good track record in this field.